The modern and fast-paced lifestyle is also reflected in the ever-shorter construction deadlines that construction companies have at their disposal to execute particular construction projects.
As a result, it often happens that they do not pay enough attention to the optimum installation conditions prescribed by the manufacturer of the building material.
This type of problem was very acute in the installation of piping systems, which led manufacturers to think about how to create a product that is more resistant to installation errors, which would, of course, increase the quality and safety of the facility.
Based on these considerations, a special pipeline application has been developed, which can be used to distribute water, gas and sewage.
Such tubes are made of PE 100 RCplus material resistant to the rapid expansion of cracks and tubes which, in addition to the basic polyethylene (PE) layer, have an added protective layer.
Such pipelines greatly increase the safety of the facility even in cases where the installation itself has not been fully complied with building regulations.
• savings in construction work – sand bed is not required,
• materials have been added to the sheath, which cause an additional hardness of the protective layer – extremely resistant to wear,
• easy separation of the jacket from the base tube.
• Dimensional range 32-125 mm
• SDR 11 and SDR 17
• SIST EN 12201, SIST EN 1555 and SIST EN 13244, HRN EN 12201 standards
• packaging: reels or sticks
• Material life is over 100 years.
• for water supply, gas and sewerage networks,
• more demanding installation areas, such as rocky terrains,
• underground horizontal directional drilling, ideal for pipeline remediation without excavation (re-lining and burst-lining)
• for projects that require fast and easy pipe laying technology,
• in areas where soil is contaminated.